Dakota Durango Forum banner

the r/t build

41K views 362 replies 26 participants last post by  MonsterDak 
#1 ·
Ok so i got the truck like this

Did some painting and made inserts for the grill

Took off all the broken shit and fixing the end of the frame today.

More progress tomorrow

See less See more
#274 ·
hey it can be done easily..I know a dude who has a 460 Fox. But my old 302 hatch would stripe his ass all day..he had a stock 460, that thing only made power very low, anything over 40 mph and his ass was grass against my car lol

#278 ·
I was considering getting another Fox body, but I really think I'm gonna go back to my roots...I had a 70 Nova SS clone when I was 17, had to sell it cause i couldn't afford to fix the rust, it was BAD. I've regretted selling that car since then..

#280 ·
I just love the look of those old Nova's. They have a special place in my heart. My dad and uncle had a green 68 SS, full drag car, ran 5.0's in the 1/8.. they had that car since it was almost new..and it was totaled years back..I've always wanted one, especially since that one is gone.

#288 ·
well damn. haha. I took apart my front end saturday to give her a little facelift. took me a good 4 hours to do everything right this time :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.