Dakota Durango Forum banner

Custom Off Road Bumper

10K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Abstrastic 
#1 ·
Ok so the first picture is with the license plate on along with the light. The whole light and plate piece is removable for when towing or off roading.

My buddy Kyle built the bumper. The bumper may not be on his site just yet but he does have all the patterns in CAD, if it isn't on the site you can always just give him a call. The bumper cost me $400.00. His website is:

http://www.copperheadfab.com/

D-Ring Mounts are 3/8'' steel
The Complete Bumper is 1/4'' steel (beefy)
The step on top is only 3 inches wide.

Let me know what you think. Having the hitch in the bumper is just gonna be a one off design.

I cut my original hitch into three pieces and just use the center portion worked perfect.

See less See more
#4 ·
Original Plan was to have the front and back done at the same time. But that changed after I got rear ended a few weeks ago.

it'd look nicer if it were powder coated black.
Got it line-x-ed to and it looks a shit load better.

#15 ·
I like the way the plate is, but there are a few things that will change on it. The line ex stuff is going to get redone aswell, because I got backed into right after it happened so it is getting redone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.