Dakota Durango Forum banner

Stock 5.9 R/T 1/4 mile time

18K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jamie Black R/T 
#1 ·
What is a factor 01 5.9 r/t suposed to run? i thought it was like 14.5, but all these kids on this other forum are talking trash. and showing me stuff sayin that they run like 15.5-16 stock and the 60ft time is like 8.2seconds.... i told them thats bs, but they showed me like 5 magazines articles that said that, there not racer, they just have S10s with airbags n stuff... so wut do u guys say a stock regular cab 01 R/T is suposed to run...

#3 ·
01 Blown R/T said:
What is a factor 01 5.9 r/t suposed to run? i thought it was like 14.5, but all these kids on this other forum are talking trash. and showing me stuff sayin that they run like 15.5-16 stock and the 60ft time is like 8.2seconds.... i told them thats bs, but they showed me like 5 magazines articles that said that, there not racer, they just have S10s with airbags n stuff... so wut do u guys say a stock regular cab 01 R/T is suposed to run...
15.2 +/- .3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.