Dakota Durango Forum banner

Leather Seats?

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  SHADOW 
#1 ·
hello all. i just bought a 1999 black ext. cab 3.9 dakota sport 2 weeks ago. it only has 31000 miles too.lol. anyway it has these black leather seats with the ram logo embroidered on the top of the head rest area. when i look online for reveiws it says that my truck didnt have the leather option. but i do have to say that it looks like an r/t wheels and all. but i have yet to see any others with this set up. does anyone have anymore info. thanks :smokin:

#3 ·
Sounds like the standard leather option seats for a Dakota (R/T seats would have the R/T logo not the ram logo). These seats are only leather on the front surface the rear of the seats is actually vinyl.

G
#4 ·
I have a 3.9 4x4 Sport that came with Leather Seats, none of the dealership Ive been to had ever seen leather seats in a Dak like mine before. It must have been requested by the previous owner when he ordered it. I have several things one my truck that dont come standard!

#5 ·
thanks guys. yea my truck had to be special ordered. with all my options as well. i have the 17in. r/t wheels 255/60/r17 tires. the wheel well skirts as well looks like an r/t but it has the 3.9. i dont care she looks good. and i will tinker with the 6 to see if i can squeeze some more ponies out of her. as for the seats yes they do have a different feel on the top compared to the sides and back. once again guys thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.